Monday, May 2, 2011

New Poll !!

Okay... I know I'm crazy for doing this, but I just want to get my writing flowing some more. It's not that I'm not enjoying writing my other stories, I am. I think it's just pumped that it's playoff season right now. :)

Anyways back to the new poll. It's there for you to vote for your favourite players, based on one match up from the West and one from the East who are in Round 2 of the playoffs.

And yes I do realize these four teams may not be everybody's slice of pie but if you do have other suggestions leave me a comment please! :) And please vote! :)


Also side note my previous two polls I do have a Patrick Sharp chapter started, I've been having a bit of writer's block on that chapter but I do hope to have it up in the near future! As well I have noticed some wanted to read about Jonathan Toews, Brent Seabrook and Max Talbot so I'm excited, and I can't wait to get started!

Now onto writing!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment