Sunday, May 8, 2011

•7.SEABROOK•WARM-UP•BLACKHAWK•







DREAMS UNWIND LOVE’S A STATE OF MIND




BRENT’s POV

Waking up this morning, I’m feeling completely symptom-free from the pair of big hits I took in game three from a member of our team rival, Raffi Torres. I am now cleared to play in tonight’s game six, but I was advised by coach that I should take it easy from now until game time tonight. So instead of going about my usual game day morning routine that starts out with a run with Stanley then a protein shake for breakfast all before heading off to morning practice, I start off this morning giving Stanley his morning kibble with a fresh bowl of water then I sit back and relax with today’s paper in hand at my kitchen table while I wait for my coffee to brew and toast to pop.

I’m enjoying my morning reading of the paper while leisurely drink my coffee and having Stanley lying at my feet. As I eat my toast smothered with peanut butter and jam Stanley still lying right below me, hoping that he will catch a few crumbs. Folding all the sections of the paper back together, putting it aside, I get up to leave the table, bringing my plate and mug with me. Putting the plate in the dishwasher then I top off my coffee, but leave it on the counter as I go ready to jump into the shower.

Walking around my place with only a towel wrapped around my waist, I go grab a smoky bone for Stanley, from his special treat cupboard, that he leaves off with so proudly to his little counter in the living room.

 I head into the kitchen to drink my last cup of coffee. As I savour my last sip of Timmy’s goodness, I then put my mug into the dishwasher and begin to make my way into the bathroom, when I hear my buzzer ring. Kind of surprised that someone would be buzzing my apartment at this time of morning, I go answer it anyways.

“Hello?” I answer confused.

“Hi I’m sorry to bother you but I think I’m lost.” a familiar female voice replies.

“How so, maybe I can point you in the right direction then.” I play along, knowing exactly who it is.

“I don’t know if you know him…” she whispers, “but I’m looking for Clyde Barrow.”

“Well, Miss Parker is it?” I match her tones, “I think you’re not that lost after all.”

“Really… so it wouldn’t be inappropriate to ask if Clyde is available?”

“The doors open.” I answer eagerly before hanging up the receiver to go unlock the door. I ran to the bedroom and grab this new loofah and peppermint body wash that I had hid in a drawer, saving it for an occasion such as this. With that in hand, I rush off into the bathroom anxious like a child on a sugar buzz that is running loose in a candy store.

Only seconds after I pulled the shower curtain closed behind me, she has made it up into my apartment and in my bathroom ripping the shower curtain open. With a ‘thirst for desire’ look dead set in her eyes she had her clothes off and was in the shower with me in 10 seconds flat.

“Hello, Mr. Barrow.” she’s bites her lip as greets me.

“Hello, Miss Parker.” I match her tone as I look up and down her now naked body.

Giving me nothing more in return but a sly smile, she moves us both underneath the running water. With the warm water running we’re body against body, skin on skin and our hands are roaming each other. I begin to lather her body with the scented foamy loofah and now the scent of the peppermint is filling the shower.

Seeing how turned on she’s becoming I move a hand back down to the spot where I know will have her craving for more. Now that she has succumbed to my little trick, she leans herself into me, rolls up onto her toes and whispers in my ear,

“No more teasing me, baby.”

Taking that as her hint to move things forward, I spin her around, and she leans herself forward slightly, so I can have both my hands gripped around her waist as I enter her from behind.

While rocking her back and forth along my length, I feel she’s about to reach her peak as her walls are tightening around me. Getting a little surprise now that she’s reached down fondling my boys and I reach around stimulating her clit. Soon later she moans my name as she reaches her climax while I immediately follow, spilling myself inside her.

As we finish up one last round in the shower, and we move to the bed for one last quickie, I can’t resist but somehow bring the subject up again.

“So…” I try to speak as I try to catch my breath still … over top of her, “what brings you to Chicago now?” I finally finish still breathless.

“Well…” she pauses as she to tries to catch her breath, “My sister called me up the other day and said that she had two tickets for herself and me for tonight’s game. All I had to do was book a flight.”

And neither of them knows that you’re here?”

Not a clue.” she whispers, lacing her fingers in my hair pulling me down crashing her lips onto mine.

Andrew thinks I’m here to enjoy a hockey game with my sister.” she continues, “Besides he wanted to stay in Atlanta and get started on some renovations on the house. And Becca on the other hand thinks that I’m out for a walk.”

So, when are you going to leave Ladd and come back home to Chicago to be with me? I’m getting so tired of all this sneaking around.” I whine.

When you leave Dawn, I’ll leave Andrew.”

No comments:

Post a Comment